Welcome to GPI.org
Intellectual Property Rights; Limited License.
All material on the Site, including text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, sound recordings, video and other material (otherwise known as “Content) are protected under applicable intellectual property and other laws of the United States.
- The documents and information contained in the Website may be used solely for information, educational, non-commercial purposes.
- The documents and information contained in the Website may not be modified or altered in any way.
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the documents and information on the Website.
- GPI reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download, retrieve, access, and print documents and information available on this Site at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon written notice from GPI.
- You may not sell or resell Content.
- You may not use the Content on any other website or in any other networked-computer environment for any purpose.
10. You shall not copy or adapt the HTML or other code that is used to generate pages on the Website.
11. The pages and elements on this Website are protected by Intellectual Property Rights, owned by GPI, and are not licensed hereby. You may not copy or imitate, in whole or in part, the pages and elements on this Website. The rights included above permitting you to view, download, retrieve, access and print the Content available on this Site are not applicable to the design or layout of this Site.
The Glass Packaging Institute, trademark, service mark, brand name and logo (collectively "GPI Marks") appearing on this Website are owned by GPI. The use or misuse of any GPI Marks without express permission from GPI is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity and communications laws and regulations.
Links to Third Party Sites.
This Website may provide links to other websites maintained by third parties over which GPI has no control. You acknowledge and agree that such links are provided for your convenience only and do not reflect endorsement, affiliation, relationship or sponsorship by GPI with respect to the provider of such links or the quality, reliability or other characteristic feature of such linked site. GPI is not responsible in any manner for damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, advertising, services, products or other material on or available from such sites.
Termination of Privileges.